Senior High Youth Group-Sunday September 12
- We had 16 students and 2 adults.
- We introduced the "Crazy Love" series by reading the preface and chapter 1 as a group. We spent some time talking about our inaccurate views of God and how those false views affect our relationship with God.
Middle School Youth Group-Wednesday September 15
- We had 13 students and 7 adults.
- Our second week in a four week series dealing with the bigger question, "Who is God?"....we talked specifically about the gifts that God has given us now. Our bible story was from Genesis 15 and dealt with the promise that God made to Abram in the Old Testament that Abram would be the father of many nations. During our small group breakout, we had an awesome time of sharing with our students about the way that God has blessed us with the opportunity for eternal life. Several of our students got very personal about what's been happening in their lives and we closed with those students praying. It was a pretty powerful night.
- We handed out a "Take Home" sheet for this week's lesson. You can find it off to the right on this page, just click on the "Middle School Take Home" link and download the 9-22-10 sheet.
From this point forward, these will be posted by Thursday afternoons.