September 19, 2010 High School Youth Group
- 13 students, 3 adults
- Theme: Crazy Love: Chapter 3
- Overall: Watched a recap of “The Last Lecture”, a Zac Smith Video, talked about what it meant to rejoice and to not be anxious. Discussed the life of Paul and how he was the writer of those words (on rejoicing and anxiety), then watched the chapter video.
- We are working hard to encourage the kids to read the chapter before Sunday night. We're going to change up our schedule a little bit this Sunday.
September 22, 2010 Middle School Youth Group
- 15 Students, 7 Adults
- Theme: Who’s the Man? Is believing in God lame?
- Bible Story: Daniel 3, Matthew 5:10-16
- Overall: Games went well, kids were especially worked up. Had some trouble keeping focus in big group and small group. We talked specifically about how we need to encourage one another and stand for what we believe in.