While our Mexico mission trip is listed below, there will be a separate post later in the week, addressing not only the two biggest questions that a parent will have about that trip: safety and cost, but also on our expectations for those that desire to join us. I'll keep you informed!
August 26 (5:30-10pm), August 27 (8:30am-4pm)
- Student Ministry Team Retreat
- This is for all members of our student ministry team, as well as parents and other interested adults.
- E-KLUB/Middle School Youth Group starts
- High School Youth Group starts
- All-Church Retreat at North East Iowa Christian Service Camp
- For all: students, parents, members, non-members
- Eastview Harvest Party
- Following Sunday services
- Zieser home, Center Point
- All are invited
- Trunk or Treat at Eastview Christian Church
- "The Event" at Ozark Christian College
- This is our annual mid-year high school trip to visit a Christian College; it's a mini-conference, college visit and relationship-builder rolled into one event.
- Cost will be $90/student; this covers all event registration, food, lodging, and transportation.
- $30 deposit and registration form (available soon) due by Sunday, October 16.
- Thanksgiving Celebration at Eastview
Saturday, February 11, 2012
- Spaghetti Dinner/Dessert Auction/Talent Show
- Because of this HUGE fundraiser, we can help kids get to camp, events like CIY: Believe and everything else that we do.
- Speaking of CIY: Believe...
- CIY: Believe is our annual mid-year middle school trip, and they won't want to miss it.
- We're going back to St Louis for an amazing time of worship, great speakers that share with middle school students in mind and some solid relationship-building between our students and adults.
- Cost will be in the $150 range, which covers event registration, hotel lodging, food, fun...everything!
- Mexico Mission Trip to San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- While this trip is open to any of those entering high school and above for the 2012-2013 school year, it is not for everyone. We will have several informational meetings in November (you just need to attend one) to discuss this trip, the issues and, expectations surrounding it, in detail
- Assist with several different Vacation Bible Schools in and around the city of San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
- Trip cost in 2010 was $1000/participant. While we will make every effort to maintain this level, transportation cost is the largest variable.
June 10-15: Middle School Camp #1 $155
June 17-23: High School Camp #2 $185
June 24- 27: 3rd, 4th, 5th Grade Camp $125
June 29-30: 2nd, 3rd Grade Camp $35
July 8-13: Middle School Camp #2 $155
July 15-19: 4th, 5th Grade Camp $125
July 22-28: High School Camp #2 $185
Please contact me either by phone (319) 393-9570 or email (email@example.com) with thoughts, questions or concerns. We are looking forward to another excellent year!