Beginning last week, each youth group will be given a Take Home sheet to work through to help them prepare for the following week's lesson. We ask them to read a few verses, and then answer a simple question or two about what they read.You can find these Take Homes to the right. We'd love it if you would ask your kids how they are doing on their Take Home during the week.
High School Youth Group:
In high school, we are talking about what it looks like to be a disciple of Jesus. We introduced the idea that there are five components of a disciple of Jesus:
- A Disciple Reads God's Word
- A Disciple is Engaged in Prayer
- A Disciple Loves Others in Attitude and Action
- A Disciple Desires to Reach the Lost
- A Disciple is Engaged in Worship as a Lifestyle
Middle School Youth Group:
In Middle School, we're going to be talking about the Scary, Gross and Weird Stories of the Bible. Last week, we had a "welcome back" lesson and focused specifically on the value of good friends.