This is the “busy summer ahead” edition.
CIY Summer Conference-High School Students
- This morning, I registered 15 people for our upcoming high school trip. If you do not see the name of your student on this list, and they are supposed to be, I need to know immediately. As of this morning, there were only 240 spots left.
- Here’s who got registered:
- Student List: Samantha Holley, Jenai Holley, Brittany Kiley, Katie Mulholland, Nathan Mulholland, Amanda Williams, Nickie Smith, Breanna Smith, Dillon Bisig, Heidi Dickerson, Courtney Des Forge, Kayla Buffington.
- Adult List: Betty Dickerson, John Mulholland, Steve Novak
- $50 deposit is due NEXT Wednesday night (the 22nd) along with the registration forms. Scholarship applications are due no later than June 1, but I’d sure like to know earlier than that if you are going to apply for help. All of these forms are available on the parent website.
Kansas Mission Trip-Middle School Students
- Registrations and $35 deposit are due no later than April 29th.
- Scholarship applications are due no later than Sunday, May 3.
- Please join us at 5:45!
- Final Youth Group meeting for Summer
Summer camp dates and cost-for all students
June 14-19 6th-8th Grade #1
By June 1st cost $155
After June 1st $180
(I am at this camp week)
June 21-24 4th-5th Grade
By June 1st cost $95
After June 1st $120
June 26-27 2nd-3rd Grade
By June 1st cost $35
After June 1st cost $45
(Parent goes with child)
July 5-11 High School
Before June 1st cost $185
After June 1st cost $210(I am at this camp week)
July 12-17 6th-8th Grade
Before June 1st cost $155
After June 1st cost $180
July 19-23 5th-6th Grade Camp
Before June 1st cost $125
After June 1st cost $150
This week at youth group and e-klub, we’ll be handing out camp brochures and registration packets. If your son or daughter is planning on going to camp this summer, would you please give me a heads-up? Scholarship applications for MS week 1 (June 14-19) are due THIS Sunday (April 19). High school week scholarship applications are due by Sunday, May 10.
Have a great week!